Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

This weekend, I took a long overdue trip to Charleston.  On Saturday morning, Mary Loyal and I went bargain hunting.  We started at the market and picked up some early Christmas gifts, then made our way to an enormous garage sale put on by Charleston's Junior League.  For under $20, Mary Loyal and I snagged a side table, a ceramic dish and 3 lamps.  Our money was well-spent, despite Mary Loyal's Corningware casualty.


  Since Pauli's Girls were not able to make it to Raleigh for PurpleStride this year, my sweet team members hosted a brunch at Hanna's home in honor of my father and our fundraising efforts.  Thank you so much to my incredibly thoughtful friends for hosting this celebratory meal.  I can not begin to express how blessed I am to have such thoughtful  friends.


Saturday night, we all headed to Anna and Chett's engagement party at Anna's parents' home.  It was great seeing old friends and celebrating with one of my favorite couples. 


After my mandatory Sunday morning trip to Hominy Grill, it was time to hit the road.  The weekend ended too soon, but it was well worth the trip.  I can't wait to see everyone again, hopefully before Anna and Chett's wedding this March.  Happy Monday!



1 comment: