Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Nashville New Years

I spent an extended New Year's weekend in Nashville with some of my favorite people! Jess and Jon arrived Friday morning and we headed to Bread & Company for lunch.  


Then, I insisted we hunt for celebrity homes. I'm pretty sure the group wanted to leave me curbside after the fifth drive-by of Al Gore's home.   


After everyone settled in, we got ready for dinner at Cafe Nonna. This was the restaurant Will took me to on my first trip to Nashville, and I love it!
  




That night, like true tourists, we visited some of Nashville's famed honky tonks (that's so fun to say!) We listened to some great music at The Stage and moved onto The Big Bang, a dueling piano bar. 


New Year's Eve day was filled with shopping, relaxing and a delicious brunch at Germantown Cafe overlooking the city.  It was a great last day of 2011. 



More to come tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment