Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Back

It's been a month since my last post, and, my break from the blogging world was missed, but needed.  In 30 days, I moved out of my apartment in Raleigh and into an apartment in Nashville, and started a new job. 




 Leaving was difficult, but my work family made my last day a memorable and meaningful one, complete with gifts and bowling. 

 



I was especially touched when they presented me with the exact Pamela Hanson photo I had pointed out at dinner in Raleigh nearly a year ago.  My co-workers contacted the owner of the restaurant, and in an incredible gesture of kindness, he gifted the framed work to me. 




I finally got cable and internet this weekend and am continuing to get settled in the new place.  Each day my one bedroom rental feels more like a home and I can't wait to share all of my new adventures.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new adventure!! I forgot you knew Morgan, she was my roomate in college! and we are still friends. She was the one who told me about your blog!!

    ReplyDelete