Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Farmer's Market

Every Tuesday night, there is a farmer's market in Sevier Park, a few blocks from my apartment. It's a great way to support local growers and entrepreneurs and enjoy some fresh air after a day in the office.


The 12 South Farmer's Market is open to the public from May-October and ends at 6:30pm.  I hustled home, threw off my heels, and hopped into the car.

Bruce was happy to join us!
The Market features local music, produce, and meats.  One of these days, I will have the patience to cook healthy and tasty meals.  When that day comes, I know where I am buying my fruits and veggies.


 I had never eaten from a kitchen on wheels, but was eager to try something new.  I headed straight for the Grilled Cheeserie, and was pleasantly surprised by my Cheddar, Gruyere, and bacon sammy.

Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich?
Will and I inhaled our respective sandwiches, but we saved a few table scraps for The Tank.  Needless to say, we are all counting down until our next "truck stop" Tuesday. 

More cheese please!

No comments:

Post a Comment