Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Look Out Jackson-town

On August 11, Will and I hopped off a plane and into a car, headed west to Selmer, Tennessee for Mary Lauren and Daniel's wedding.  Mary Lauren is a friend of Will's from law school, and I have really, really enjoyed getting to know her and Daniel.    




Being a phenomenal singer herself, I was not surprised at the amazing choice in music performed throughout the ceremony.  The couple exited the church to a Southern Baptist choir singing "Oh Happy Day!", a song quite fitting for the occasion.

The guests then drove to Jackson for the reception at her father's beautiful home.





Outdoor weddings always scare me, especially in August, in Tennessee! Much to my surprise, however, the weather could not have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding.  Even better, I didn't see a single mosquito all night!  




After cocktail hour, the bride and groom made their grand entrance and proceeded to the dance floor.




It was a wonderful wedding, and Will and I were so happy to witness the special day.




Congratulations, Mary Lauren and Daniel!  Can't wait to spend time with y'all in Nashville!





No comments:

Post a Comment