Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

ML Comes to Nashville

I was so lucky to have Mary Loyal make the trip from Charleston to come see me this past weekend.  ML had never been to Nashville, so I had a detailed itinerary planned for every hour of her visit.  On Friday, we headed to Sylvan Park for dinner at Caffe Nonna.



After that, we went downtown so ML could experience Tennessee's Broadway.  


We were thrilled when we ran into Anna's sister, Hayes, and her friend Brooke.



We headed to The Stage and met up with more friends.  It was a great Friday night, and I think ML really was starting to enjoy Music City.




 The next day, we woke up and headed for brunch in East Nashville at Marche.  ML is a big foodie, unlike myself, so I was happy she approved.  We both cleaned our plates!





It was a beautiful day, so after our stomach's digested, we went walking in Percy Warner Park and lounged around the rest of the afternoon.  For dinner, we went to 12th South for dinner at Urban Grub.


On Sunday morning, we waited patiently in line for a meal at Pancake Pantry.  Sadly, no Taylor Swift sighting this time :(



The trip ended too soon, but I was so glad to have one of my best buddies come all the way to TN to visit me.  Thank you and I miss you already, ML!


No comments:

Post a Comment