Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Here We Go Again

It has been nearly 1 year since my last blog entry (what?!).  My attention and time seemed to be stretched thin, so in order to focus my energy on other pursuits (job, dog, networking, trips to see friends, etc.), my blog had to take the back seat.  These past few months have been months of growth, excitement, and joy. I am so happy to be back, with a new look and a new name.

Speaking of new names, I will be taking a new last name in 10 short months!!! That's right, of all the big events that have made a mark over the past year, my engagement, hands down, takes the (wedding) cake.



As I hop back on the blogging saddle, I plan to make up for lost time by covering a few of the highlights from these past months.  I am so excited to rejoin the blogosphere, and hope you continue to check in from time to time. I can't promise you won't get sick of the word "wedding", but I can promise to deliver more consistent posts.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: