Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Will's Big Buy

As soon as Will graduated from Law School, we started house hunting in Nashville. After a number of house tours and weekend drives through target real estate neighborhoods, Will heard about a new development in a great area and made an offer. He closed in March! The plot was actually purchased in September 2012, but the house was not completed until the following Spring.  It was a big step, and I am so proud of him (and excited to have a home to move into after the wedding)! 













In the meantime, I have been on a DIY kick to make Will's house feel more like a home. Craiglist, West Elm, and Wayfair have gotten enough page views from me to meet their yearly quota.  The employees of Home Depot probably think I have a cot somewhere between the paint and lighting section. Some of the next few posts will be about my DIY projects, so stay tuned. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment