Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Big Move

Well, I am finally in my new place! Mom, George and my uncle all came into town to assist in the move.  Last week I boxed everything up so that Friday night we could fill our fleet of cars with my clothes, furniture, etc.   This is the first I will be living alone and I am a little nervous. More than anything however, I am thrilled to be living in a place I can call my own.  I am excited to add my own touch to the rooms.  I am excited to wake up early and go to bed late without worrying I am disturbing my other housemates.  But most importantly, I am excited to be in control of the thermostat! Now no one can call me crazy for keeping the apartment a comfortable 76 degrees year-round. 

Five hours, 3 trips between apartments, and 1 flat tire later, we had everything moved to my new place.  I will be spending the next week hanging pictures, painting furniture and buying odds and ends.  Decorating my first place will definitely be an ongoing process but I am so happy to have an endless supply of projects ahead of me.   Here's to making this house a home!

Bedroom
Dressing Room/ Bathroom
Living Room
My HUGE kitchen...5' X 8'
Front Porch


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! That front porch is just too cute! Can't wait to see it all done up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Concetta, I seriously love it!!! This looks absolutely perfect for you because come on... you don't need a massive kitchen to cook Voila ;) Love you and can't wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete