Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Service with a :)

I saw the image below the other day on my way home from work.  I could not help but "crack" up.


I don't have any septic problems, but I almost wish I did, just so I could say I met a real life Pottyologist. I love a company that doesn't take itself too seriously.  I imagine that this paint job cost Bernie a pretty penny, and that is why he is only "semi-retired".  Regardless, Bernie must know what he is doing.  After all, he is #1 in the #2 Business!

I wish more companies would have a sense of humor. Here are a few more eye-catching advertisements from around the globe:  









Have a great Wednesday!

 
.....Must Have.....

One of my favorite looks for the Fall is the high-heeled loafer.  This classic shoe is making a comeback and taking the preppystaple to new heights.  Paired with jeans and a tee or a pencil skirt and a tailored trench, the loafer heel is the perfect shoe for any Fall ensemble. So forget about placing a penny in this loafer, you're bound to have good luck if you're wearing a pair of these pumps.



Loafers
.....Must Hear.....



1 comment: