Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

What Not To Wear

I was reviewing pictures of "The Black Carpet" at the VMA's this week.  There were 2 specific thoughts going through my head while scrolling through the shots: 1. Why do I not recognize 90% of these people? 2. What on EARTH are these clowns wearing?

I know I don't watch MTV anymore but I felt like I had been under a rock for the past year.  Maybe that is not such a bad thing.  I know you should never judge a book by its cover, but some of these looked like they had raided the closets on Sesame Street.  Does anyone become famous based on talent anymore or is it just "Who can glue the most Christmas ornaments on themselves and call it an outfit"?

I could not help but compare these fools to their cartoon counterparts:


 










                  


















No comments:

Post a Comment