Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Can Hardly Believe It, but....

I became a Godmother over the weekend to this sweet thang.  She is 4 months young today!


I feel beyond honored that Wilson and Tippins have given me the opportunity to take on this role in Elle's life.  It was a very special weekend to me, and it was great to have my Mom in Murrells Inlet to share in my happiness. 

Mom meets Elle
Daniel (godfather), Wilson, Elle, Tip, and me
The proud parents and grandparents 
Elle with her aunties 
Me, ML, and Jane Emerson

Congratulations Elle, as you begin this wonderful journey with Christ.  I can't wait to share all these pictures with you someday. Right now, I may not know the difference between a table runner and a burp cloth, but, I can happily say, I have a reason to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment