Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Puppy Love


 I am thrilled to announce there is a new man in my life, and I think he's going to stick around for a while.  Everyone warned me I was getting too attached and would end up in tears when he left me for someone else.  After several meals together and a dozen long walks in the park, I couldn't bear the thought of losing him.  I found a way to keep him around for a long time.  He has blonde hair, brown eyes, and gives me lots of kisses!


That's right, I adopted Bruce!  I decided to be a foster mom to dogs so that I could really see if I was ready to take on the responsibility of pet ownership.  I can safely say, having Bruce in my life has made me happier than I ever thought.  I can almost see why people say becoming a mother or father is so amazing. Almost. 


 Not many places are dog friendly, and I don't like leaving my new child home alone.  Until I can trust Bruce by himself in the apartment, I really am having to prioritize my errands.  I just don't ever want to leave this snug bug!


Wish me luck as we try to master crate training this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment