Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Fun

As I write this entry, I am sitting on my porch enjoying what feels like the first hint of Fall weather.  I dread cold weather and every year around this time I contemplate moving closer to the Equator.  However, the small window of time between late summer and early fall is, in my opinion, the most beautiful time of all. My love for the season was only heightened this past weekend when I made the long but scenic trip to Massanutten. My parents had rented a lodge for the week so Will and I left Friday after work and arrived late that night.


The next day in the light I was able to see how beautiful the mountains were. I woke up to the sounds of nature as opposed to car horns on the highway.


There were deer in the front yard and Dad and I spent 30 minutes practically hand feeding them what else, but Tostitos.  We had a relaxing weekend and it was so nice to catch up with my parents, grandparents, and my aunt.






.....MUST HAVE.....



I am not a big jewelry fan but there are a few staple pieces I think every woman should have.  A pearl necklace, diamond studs and a Seaman Schepps Link Bracelet. Although Schepps first gained notoriety for his embellished brooches and costume jewelry, his talents span beyond the world of flashy cocktail rings.  This timeless bracelet comes in a variety of gold and color combinations like coral, jade, diamond, and my personal favorite sandalwood.  I love the Link Bracelet because it is elegant enough to wear with a little black dress but looks just as appropriate with jeans and cowboy boots.  In my opinion, it's the Chanel Suit of wrist wear, I'm hooked!


.....MUST HEAR.....

No comments:

Post a Comment