Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mary Loyal & Lash Get Married

This past weekend I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in the wedding of one of my best friends, Mary Loyal.  ML asked me if I would submit a post on her blog recapping the momentous occasion.  I was elated to be able to share some of my favorite memories and snapshots from the celebrations.  The entire weekend was nothing short of spectacular; from the Bridesmaid's luncheon, to the reception at her family's plantation and everything in between.  I can not say enough great things about the newlyweds and I am so so so happy for them and the journey they are beginning.

I have included some of my favorite pictures here but you can refer to her blog for a more detailed account of the nuptials.  Congrats again to the new Husband and Wife!!!!!

 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 


1 comment:

  1. INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHS ! I enjoyed every photo of your wedding. You both are looking gorgeous. May god bless you and always happily live together :))

    ReplyDelete