Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rewind to April 29

It has been so long since I posted a blog, I almost forgot how to compose one! Needless to say, I have been quite busy. To those reading, thank you for sticking with me!  To recap I will start with my birthday.  April 29 fell on a Sunday this year, so I had an entire weekend to celebrate.  Will had his last exams EVER the first week of May, so I spent the beginning of the weekend in Knoxville with him, and the later part of the weekend in Nashville with friends and family.


Birthday Brunch in Market Square




It was a great 25th birthday.  My brother was in town, and friends new and old joined me at Jackson's for dinner.  It was one of the best birthdays yet! Thanks so much everyone who made it special!

Next up...EUROPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment