Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back To Reality

I have returned from my weeklong summer vacations and have quite a bit to blog about.  I am looking forward to sharing pictures from Nashville, Isle of Palms and Roanoke.  Unfortunately, that all will have to wait.  Tonight, I will be dealing with the natural disaster that hit Raleigh, more specifically, my apartment. 

AHHHHHH


Fingers crossed, I will emerge from this rubble before work tomorrow morning.  I hope everyone had a great weekend! 



.....Must Have.....

Suede is to Winter as Linen is to Summer.  Some things are destined to be worn at a specific time. While I respect these seasonal guidelines, it is nice to find fabrics that can comfortably shift between warm and cold months without raising eyebrows.  That being said, I am loving all things cork.  That's right, shoes, handbags, even jewelry, all made from the same material you find plugging bottles of wine.  Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, the next time you're looking for a subtle way to complete your outfit, put some cork in it!

Johnston & Murphy Zoe Flats
Robyn Brooks Gold and Cork Bangles
Elaine Turner Sierra Clutch



.....Must Hear.....



No comments:

Post a Comment