Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad

Today would have been my father's 61st birthday.  To commemorate his life, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Dad doing the things that he loved with the people who loved him.   Dad was wonderful in so many ways.  He was...

a son, brother, godfather and uncle...



a comedian...

 

a sailor and an auto enthusiast...



A favorite of the ladies...

A rockstar...
 
 

Dad lived life to its' fullest.  In his 60 years, Dad was able to accomplish more than most people will in a lifetime.  He...

 Was married to the love of his life for 29 years...
  


Watched his children grow up...


...and graduate from college.

He traveled the World...

 


And lived on the edge...

Dad was proof that it's not the years in your life that are of importance, rather the life in your years.  In this sense, I like to think that my father lived a full life.  There are a lot of people down here wishing you a Happy Birthday, Dad (especially Coot, Dirtball and Honey Bunny).  I hope The Big Man Upstairs is throwing you a party that is "out of this world".  We miss you and love you, Happy Birthday  :)  


2 comments:

  1. Concetta..you are amazing and share the talents & love of life of your father. He was so proud of you kids. Love Always, Mom

    ReplyDelete