Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap

I had a short but worthwhile trip to Florida for our family Christmas. Friday afternoon, Mom, George and I took a bike ride to the beach.  It was so nice to sit by the Gulf and watch the sunset with some of my favorite people.

 

 

 

 After Grammie's Christmas Eve feast, we all crowded around the tree for an early gift exchange.   Among the great presents was a mirror that my grandmother bordered with beautiful shells she has collected over the years.  She gave one to each of the grand daughters.  It was such a special gift.






On Christmas morning, Mom, George and I went to church followed by a trip to the beach. The beach. In December.  It was amazing!



The trip ended far too soon and I miss everyone already.  I can't wait for our next family reunion.


No comments:

Post a Comment