Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

hELLEo world

On December 3rd, Eloise Tippins made her debut.  I could hardly wait for the weekend to arrive so I could meet her and give the new Mommy and Daddy a big hug!  I woke up early on Saturday and arrived in Murrells Inlet around noon.  I am such a softie, Wilson and Tippins were waiting on the porch with a camera to catch my tears of joy on film.  Sure enough, I cried the second I held the beautiful nugget for the first time.


I was so happy Mary Loyal had a free Saturday and came up from Charleston to join in the meet and greet.    I have shared so many great memories with Tippins and Mary Loyal through the years.  Holding Elle this past weekend, I realized that now she will be a source of even more happy memories for us.


The whole afternoon was incredible.  We spent time passing around the baby and hearing about Wilson and Tippins first week as parents.  I can't wait to see Elle grow and watch Wilson and Tippins settle into their new roles as Mommy and Daddy.



Although Mary Loyal and I could only stay for a few hours, it was well worth the trip.  I drove back to Raleigh with a smile a mile wide.  Eloise is such a blessing and I can't express how happy I am for Tip and Wilson. Congratulations! 


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of softies, I am wiping away my tears as I read this!! So happy for Tip and Wilson and can't wait to meet sweet baby Elle!!!

    ReplyDelete