Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was so happy that this year's Thanksgiving was hosted at my family's home in Virginia. We polished off the china and pulled up extra chairs in order to accommodate the 19 family members present for the special holiday.

  

 

Grammy and Pop-Pop's furry child even found her place at the table for the feast! 


After Thanksgiving dinner, my family usually has a "Talent Show".  This year, we decided to play one of my all-time favorite games instead, Cranium!  Jessica and Jon even came over to join in the fun! It was hilarious seeing everyone's theatrical and artistic talents.


 

 


Thanksgiving was not the only thing we were celebrating.  Aunt Carol, Aunt Stuart, Uncle Don, George and Mikey all have birthdays within two weeks of Thanksgiving!  After an enjoyable and entertaining night, I headed to bed with a full stomach and a happy heart.



Thank you to my wonderful family for making the trip to Hampton.  I can't wait to see everyone again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment